Saturday, March 16, 2013

Jesus and David, Matthew 22:41-46

Jesus and David, Matthew 22:41-46

Free Bible Study: The Harmony of the Gospels

Study the life of Jesus through the inspired word of the Gospel writers. Every verse of the Gospels of Mathew, Mark, Luke and John was written to tell His story, so that we can know Him and find salvation through faith in Him.


v  Use for daily Bible study

v  Use as a commentary on the four gospels

v  Use to teach the Life of Christ

While fishing off-shore in his small boat, a man fell overboard and immediately started to panic. Because he was alone, he quickly turned to God. He cried out, “Lord, please save me! If you’ll just let me live I’ll start keeping the Ten Commandments. Thou shalt not, uh, thou shalt not, uh . . . Oh God, if you’ll just get me out of this mess I promise to learn the Ten Commandments.”

No comments:

Post a Comment