Saturday, March 16, 2013

Discipline of Christian Freedom

Discipline of Christian Freedom

Free Bible Study: 1st  Corinthians

Paul believed it was a privilege to preach the Gospel. He had to do it, because like Jeremiah the Prophet he had a burning fire that would not allow him to do anything else: “Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay” (Jer 20:9; KJV).


v  Use for daily Bible study

v  Use as a commentary on 1st Corinthians

v  Use to teach 1st Corinthians

While fishing off-shore in his small boat, a man fell overboard and immediately started to panic. Because he was alone, he quickly turned to God. He cried out, “Lord, please save me! If you’ll just let me live I’ll start keeping the Ten Commandments. Thou shalt not, uh, thou shalt not, uh . . . Oh God, if you’ll just get me out of this mess I promise to learn the Ten Commandments.”

No comments:

Post a Comment