Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Show Me That God Is In Our Camp



Free Bible Study: Sermons and Devotions
Today’s Devotion:  Show Me That Our God Is In The Camp
Scripture: 1 Samuel 4.7

Description:
The Prince of Preachers had a sermon with a similar name: "Is God In The Camp?" Charles Haden Spurgeon was a preacher without Peers.  Iam fond of his preaching, not because I have the gift, but because I can relate to his battle with depression. Depression has suceeded in stopping me from doing anything for the Kingdom except to write these sermons and Bible Commentires. Oh, I have prayed that others would be blessed by them, but, to be honest, it blesses me more than anything else in my life. I wish I could say I did it forJesus Christ, or for this one or that one; but, the reality is, I write because I must. Now; let's see if it is possible that God has come to your camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment